Home Health Alliance has speech therapists who will work with clients in improving their cognitive aspects of communication by practicing phonetic sounds, articulation and fluency. The treatment aims to increase their confidence in communicating and breaking through their weaknesses or health issues that prevent them from fully practicing their freedom of expression.
Speech Therapy includes the following services:
- Assessment and Recommendation for Communication and Learning Disabilities
- Treatment for Swallowing Difficulties
- Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- Auditory Processing Disorders Therapy
- Therapy for Cerebral Palsy
- Assessment and Treatment of Dysarthria
- Treatment for Involuntary Stuttering
- Articulation and Pronunciation Exercises
Patients with swallowing disorders that arise from congenital problems and acquired disorders are assessed and given the appropriate treatment for their condition.
Access these services and experience them in your convenience and in the safety of your home. With Home Health Alliance, we can help give you a voice.