At Home Health Alliance, Inc., our physical therapists will conduct a home safety evaluation and recommendations for treatment.
We will evaluate the patient’s strength, range of motion, balance & coordination, posture, muscle performance. A personalized care plan will also be developed to address the client’s mobility issues.
These treatments are aimed to develop or restore function and maintain maximum performance for the client:
- Training in Posture and Positioning
- Gait and Stair Training
- Training with Body Mechanics
- Cardiopulmonary Care
- Strength Enhancement
- Lymphedema Management and Care
- Developing a Home Exercise Program for Patient
- Pain Management
- Thera Ex
- Establish/upgrade HEP
- Transfer, gait, balance, stair/step training
- Modalities for pain comfort