Home Health Alliance, Inc. is composed of qualified skilled nurses and allied professionals who have the ability to provide home health care services to your loved ones.
Our home health care programs are based on standards established collaboratively with the active involvement of our patients, their families and healthcare professionals involved in the patient’s care.
Please visit these links for more information:
Medical Social Worker
- Coordination of Community Resources
- Coping assistance with social and emotional problems which often accompany illness
Home Health Aide
- Assist with personal care and hygiene
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Assesses and evaluates the nutritional status of clients
- Assists the physician and nursing personnel to determine the dietary needs of the client
- Assists the client and family to understand and follow dietary modifications ordered by the physician.
- Instructs on dietary restrictions and drug/nutrient interactions as appropriate.
- Continuous Care
- Care Transitions